Passing gas is a natural and common condition. The problem is excessive belching or flatus, accompanied by bloating and pain can interfere with your daily activities.
How To Get Rid Of Gas Naturally & Easily
Credit:allhealthylivingblog.blogspot.com
Not to mention, it can cause real embarrassment. Therefore, it is only logical that you are looking for ways for how to get rid of gas.
There is something wrong when belching interferes with your daily activities. The signs and symptoms of gas usually do not present serious health conditions.
And while production of gas is a natural part of the digestive process, we are sure some of you dread the possibility of passing gas in front of others. And uncontrollable fart at the wrong time can make you the "butt of jokes" for a long time.


What is gas, and why you produce?

  • Before we get to the home remedies for gas pain and ways for how to get rid of gas immediately, let's talk what is gas, and why it happens.
  • Belching is your body's way of expelling excess air from the upper digestive tract.
  • Usually, belching is caused by swallowing excess air. This excess air usually does not reach the stomach.
  • Instead, it stays trapped and accumulated in the esophagus.
  • Why are swallowing excess air? Well, for starters, you might be swallowing excess air when you eat or drink too fast, or if you talk while eating.
  • Drinking carbonated beverages while eating also increases the possibility of excess air and gas
  • Then there are health conditions that can cause gas.
  • For example, acid reflux causes excessive belching by promoting increased swallowing. Inflammation of the stomach lining or an infection with Helicobacter pylori will also result in gas.
  • Sometimes gas forms in the stomach when bacteria in the colon ferment carbohydrates which were not digested properly.
  • That includes foods rich in fiber like fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains.
  • Some of the symptoms of gas include frequent flatulence, bad breath, lack of appetite, abdominal bloating, sharp cramps in the abdomen, the coating on the tongue, and belching. When gas builds up in your intestines, and you cannot expel it, it will result in gas pain.
  • With that in mind, let's take a look at home remedies for gas pain relief, positions to relieve gas, and how to get rid of gas naturally.

Home remedies for gas pain

Mustard

  • Let's start with an ingredient most of us have in their kitchen.
  • The simple remedy uses a basic ingredient but is one of the most effective ways for how to get rid of gas pains
  • Mustard helps thanks to acetic acid.
  • The acid helps lower the level of acidity in your stomach, a key ingredient in relieving gas pain.
  • Just a little mustard will provide instant relief.
  • For this remedy, take 1 teaspoon or 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard, and mix it with a glass of warm water.
  • Drink it, and the results will come within 10 minutes.

Apple cider vinegar

  • Another home remedy for gas relief that you have in your kitchen is apple cider vinegar
  • We know it is a common remedy for indigestion, so that means you can use it for gas relief as well.
  • The vinegar contains enzymes that will improve your digestion and alkalize your body.
  • Bonus, apple cider vinegar remedy is safe for breastfeeding mothers as well.
  • Mix two teaspoons of raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar and a glass of warm water.
  • Wait for the vinegar to dissolve and the water to cool down to room temperature. Drink it two times per day.

Ginger

  • One of the most effective treatments for indigestion is ginger, and you can use it in a number of ways
  • For starters, you can combine ginger with fennel and cardamom.
  • Mix the three ingredients, and then add it to a cup of water. Drink once per day.
  • You can also prepare a ginger tea by adding grated ginger to your cup of warm water. Strain, and drink it.
  • Last, but not least, you can chew a fresh piece of ginger after meals to prevent the production of gas.
  • Adding small amounts of dried or fresh ginger to your food also helps.

Baking soda & lemon

  • Baking soda for gas relief is a popular remedy
  • Similar to other remedies, baking soda is an effective antacid that will expel abdominal gas.
  • You can combine with lemon for more tasty remedy.
  • Squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water, and then add a teaspoon of baking soda.
  • Mix the ingredients, and drink immediately to get instant gas relief.
  • If you do not have lemons at your disposal, water, and baking soda work as well.
  • Words of warning, if you follow a sodium-restricted diet, do not take baking soda.
  • Also, do not take baking soda in excessive amounts.

Activated charcoal

  • Many people know that activated charcoal is the great remedy for diarrhea.
  • But you can also use it to solve your gas issues
  • Thanks to its intense adsorption capacity, activated charcoal helps with any digestive troubles.
  • Consume 500mg of activated charcoal 2 hours before or after a meal to reduce and prevent gas.
  • Drink a large glass of water after taking the activated charcoal. You can consume charcoal in powder, capsule, or tablet form.

Cinnamon

  • Not only will it soothe your stomach, cinnamon will also prevent further buildup of gas in your abdomen.
  • To use cinnamon, add half a teaspoon powder to a cup of warm milk. Stir it, and then drink.
  • If you like, you can add honey to the mixture.
  • Another option is to prepare cinnamon tea by adding half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder or cinnamon sticks to a cup of boiling water
  • Let it steep for five minutes before drinking.

Fennel

  • Considered one of the best ingredients for fast relief from bloating, fennel acts as a carminative to help your body get rid of gas
  • The simplest way to use fennel is to chew fennel seeds or fresh fennel leaves.
  • If that is not your preferred way, crush 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds in a mortar and pestle.
  • Pour 1 cup of hot water over them, and drink after a heavy meal.

Chamomile tea

  • As you can see, many of the remedies for gas include tea.
  • What you use for brewing tea is your option
  • Chamomile is another ingredient you can use to reduce indigestion and how to get rid of trapped gas.
  • Drink the tea before meals and at bedtime.

Peppermint

  • Peppermint can reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, which includes gas
  • Peppermint can be consumed in supplements, or you can prepare peppermint tea.

Buttermilk

  • Let's finish off with a remedy recommended by Ayurveda alternative medicine
  • Rich in probiotic microbes, buttermilk promotes healthy digestion and prevents symptoms like gas and bloating.
  • Mix 1 teaspoon of carom seeds, 1 teaspoon of black salt, and a cup of buttermilk.
  • You can also use celery seeds instead of carom seed. Drink it two times per day.

Physical activity

  • You will be surprised, but exercise is a great way to reduce trapped gas.
  • Just a quick walk after a meal will be good enough to prevent gas.
  • And if you have gas pain, you can take things to the next level, and do some running or rope jumping.

Tips for reducing gas

  1. Eat and drink slowly, take your time to swallow less air
  2. Avoid carbonated beverages and beer, as they release carbon dioxide gas
  3. If you smoke, try to reduce or completely quit
  4. Treat heartburn with over-the-counter medicine
  5. If lactose sensitivity is causing you gas, take lactase supplements and avoid lactose foods
  6. Keep track of foods that can trigger your gas
  7. Cut back on fatty and fried foods
  8. Stick to four or five smaller meals instead of one or two large meals
  9. Avoid chewing gums and drinking through a straw to prevent swallowing excess air
  10. Sit down during meals
  11. Should you visit a doctor?
  12. While excessive belching and gas is a common and natural condition, in some cases, you might need professional help. If passing gas is the only symptom
  13. you have, there is no need to schedule an appointment.
However, if you experience other symptoms that do not improve with simple changes, it is time to visit a physician.

Here are other symptoms to pay attention to:

  • Diarrhea
  • Bloody stools
  • Chest discomfort
  • Persistent and severe abdominal pain
  • Changes in the color or frequency of stools
  • Unintended weight loss
Share To:

Post A Comment:

34 comments so far,Add yours

  1. I'm Celina Gomez from Canada, i have been cured from genital herpes with herbalist Sakura herbal Remedy.
    i have been infected with genital herpes for 1 years now , i have done so many medical treatment from different hospital still
    not cured. On a very good day , i decided to make a research on my computer on how to get rid of genital herpes,i found a post of Sarah Wilson on how she was cured from herpes with herbalist Dr sakura herbal remedy.
    The Herbalist email/contact number was there as well dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com/ +2348160802189. i contacted him because of my illness .He needed few of my information which i did, and also send me his medicine through FedEx courier service.
    which i received after 3 working days of shipment,i drink the herbal medicine the same way Herbalist Dr Sakura instructed me too.but now my genital herpes is gone totally without any side effect or harm, may God Almighty continuing to bless him abundantly .
    you can contact him on mail/whats-app dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or follow him on Instagram @Herbalist_sakura .you can also mail me for more information celinagomez226@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day viewers, i was diagnosed of herpes virus in 2017, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Aliaro, who prepare herbal remedy to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me his medication via courier service, when i received the herbal remedy he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. Via Email : draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com or Whats App him: +2347038729039.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 5 mouth I have being into HERPES since 5 mouth, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. OLUTA , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR.OLUTA , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. OLUTA . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2349065326267

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Oyakhire Email him at droyakhire7@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via WhatsApp +2349039208180 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
    or via whatsapp +2349039208180. Email at droyakhire7@gmail. com
    With him your problem are solved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi it's laa! 9 months ago my doctor told me I was diagnosed with HSV2. I was heart broken, However that same month i found a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment permanently. thanks to Dr. omohan for his natural herbal treatment that eliminated this virus out in my body forever. his contact information for any incurable virus via; dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348164816038.    

    ReplyDelete
  8. AM SO HAPPY THAT  FINELY AM FREE FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS WITH THE HELP OF DR ASIKA ABUMERE REMEDIES, YOU CAN MAKE AN ORDER TODAY FOR YOUR HEALTH TO BE FREE,  

      If you think you have Herpes, or HIV, or any kind of disease or infections  contact  Dr ASIKA ABUMERE  REMEDIES  need to act fast. If you need  treatment immediately, you can reduce the duration of your outbreak. The key is to start medication within 12 to 24 hours of noticing symptoms.•• ☘️Herpes has No medical cure but there is a Natural Remedy which cures it completely.within the period of two weeks This treatment is completely made from natural roots and herbs and dose not have any side effects, l'm sure you have been told that it has no cure but don't you think this is something you have to give a try remember a problem shared is a problem solved Kindly send a DM  Dr ASIKA ABUMERE REMEDIES  for more info about treatment or Contact him via WhatsApp +2348132311083 or Email him via ( drasikaabumereherbalhome@gmail.com )  privately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless Dr. Omolowa for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Omolowa, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Omolowa truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dr.omolowa@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2347014035034

    ReplyDelete

  10. God bless Dr Oseremen for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV. and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr Oseremen how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HIV, Dr Oseremen truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through what's app +2349056394313 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com DOCTOR Oseremen CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1} cancer
    2} diabetes
    3} hepatitis
    4} fibroid
    5} HIV virus
    6} pregnancy herbal medicine
    7} ex back spell casting

    ReplyDelete
  11. I welcome you all to my roots/herbs🌴center, @Dr_ikhide, I am here to announce to you all that there is no problem without solution, I have the roots/herbs that can cure you from any kinds of infection you may be passing through, don’t be deceive herbal medication work effectively than government hospitals drugs, once you use my medication you will get rid of any diseases like.....cancer cure
    ▪️infections
    ▪️Skin diseases ▪️Ulcers
    ▪️Toothaches
    ▪️Morning sickness
    ▪️Intestinal diseases ▪️Headaches
    ▪️Depression ▪️Low sex drive
    ▪️Coughs and asthma ▪️Dysentery ▪️Constipation ▪️Various eye problems
    ▪️Cancer ▪️Lupus
    And many other if you know anyone who has any diseases mail me on ikhideherbalcenter@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348145810121 @Dr_ikhide






    #stds #hvs #diabetics #oral #herbs #hiv #cancer #pregnancy #miscarriage #asthma #lupus #diseases #plantbased #herpes #vegan #ukvegan #chronicillness #nealthyllfe #healthy #naturallife #naturalhealing #herbalmedicime #drsebi #cellfood #love #seamoss #uk @Dr_ikhide

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you believe that Herpes has a permanent cure? My name is Vera White, I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. I have been spending lots of money weekly on buying the popular Valtrex and sometimes Acyclovir, to suppress my Herpes outbreaks as prescribed to me in the hospital. Anyone who has herpes can attest this, with all the pains and embarrassing symptoms. Unfortunately, I have found out that those hospital recommended products are frequently not effective at taking care of the problem but rather make you spend all your money. DR.Vadi herbal remedy will get to the root of the cause and cure you completely rather than suppress outbreaks with medication. And you will be happier, healthier, and outbreak free. He also has herbal remedies that can cure HIV, HPV, hepatitis and so on. He is the greatest of all herbal healers. His email is doctorvadi@yahoo.com and his Whatsapp number:  +2348074133083. You can contact him and get a permanent cure to your genital and oral Herpes or HIV AIDS or Lungs cancer or Alzheimer's disease.

    ReplyDelete
  16. am Celina Amber from Dallas Texas, United States.i have been living in pains for the past 2 years now not until i meet Dr.ehiaguna who was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, i have been Herpes for the past two years now everyday of my life i cry to God as I was a mother of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me i was still taking my medication from the hospital which cost me a lot, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life,Few Months ago i was browsing on net when I found some good testimonials about Dr.ehiaguna Herbs, and someone recommended that he has cured Hiv,diabetes,cancer,ulcer,and so many other disease I always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, that day I contacted Dr.ehiahuna and I told him about my problems, he told me not to worry about that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which am going to take, and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from Dr.ehiaguna he advice that i go for check up again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am positive, after 2 days I went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00 AM on Friday the Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and I am Negative, I was shocked and could not believe it, I immediately called Dr ehiaguna and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure I share my testimony to the world and that is why I am doing this right now... You can email drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you Dr 

    ReplyDelete
  17. am Celina Amber from Dallas Texas, United States.i have been living in pains for the past 2 years now not until i meet Dr.ehiaguna who was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, i have been Herpes for the past two years now everyday of my life i cry to God as I was a mother of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me i was still taking my medication from the hospital which cost me a lot, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life,Few Months ago i was browsing on net when I found some good testimonials about Dr.ehiaguna Herbs, and someone recommended that he has cured Hiv,diabetes,cancer,ulcer,and so many other disease I always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, that day I contacted Dr.ehiahuna and I told him about my problems, he told me not to worry about that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which am going to take, and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from Dr.ehiaguna he advice that i go for check up again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am positive, after 2 days I went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00 AM on Friday the Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and I am Negative, I was shocked and could not believe it, I immediately called Dr ehiaguna and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure I share my testimony to the world and that is why I am doing this right now... You can email drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 God bless you Dr 

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  20. Am testifying of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called Dr drehichioya. I have been suffering from herpes since last 2 years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr drehichioya the great healer, I was browsing the Internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr ehichioya cure her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus, is he cure different types of sinkness, like hiv, diabetes, Email him now for help at drehichioyacurehom@gmail.com  you can also call him on  +234815 271 9187    


    https://m.facebook.com/Dr-Ehichioya-Cure-home-115093413368342/?ref=opera_speed_dia   

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of dr ebacol who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Ebacol email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348159042641 Dr Ebacol also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Ebacol and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he also c My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr Ebhota herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was doubtful to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of HPV/WART. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 3 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from WART/HPV. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him drebhotasolution@gmail.com o r whatsapp +2348089535482. Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he ure DIABETIES ULCAL CANCER etc.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing.1 Cancer cure2 Diabetes cure3 Ringing ear4 Herpes cure5 Warts cure6 HPV cure7 Get your ex back8 Pregnancy herbal medicine9 Prostate enlargement10 Hepatitis B11 Disability12 Kidney problem Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of dr ebacol who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Ebacol email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 weeks and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348159042641 Dr Ebacol also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Ebacol and be free from suffering.       

    ReplyDelete
  24. Herpes is a bad and deadly diseases that need to be cured no matter what it take,
    If you a paticence of this disease you will know what I'm talking about,
    I was cured of herpes by Dr Oseghale by his Herbal medicine , I know fully well that you will be cured too
    contact him now via WhatsApp :+2347062814871, or Email: oseghalesunday07@gmail.com
    CANCER
    EPILEPSY.
    GENPILENCIN.
    HIV AIDS.
    COPD
    DIABETICS
    STROKE.
    EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
    HERPES.
    SYPHILIS.
    HEPATITIS A B and C.
    email oseghalesunday07@gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’m here to testify about what Dr Oseremen did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Oseremen on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Oseremen prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Oseremen assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr oseremen for help via dr.oseremenvadi@gamil.com or whatsapp +2349056394313

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm giving a testimony about Dr Nogadu the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr Nogadu via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Air freight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-4 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favour by  contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering from it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured also Dr Nogadu help my brother wife to cure her cervical cancer she was suffering from the past 5 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my brother  heard about it, he went home to tell his wife  about Dr Nogadu then his wife  email him and explain her problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Air freight courier service to sent her the herbal medicine and he instruct her on how she  will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, she should go and check her self in the hospital and she did as she was instructed by Dr Nogadu, to GOD be the glory she was cure of her cervical cancer which she was suffering from for the past 5 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir for the good work you did in our family. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347010627760.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of dr,oseremen , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is  doubting this testimony  stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really sufferid Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.comor what's app +2349056394313 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS..DIABETES .ng and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can aslo Email him on Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.comCANCER.HEPATITIS.HIV/AIDS. STD CUREThank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  28. My name is Randy from california usa. I am free from (HSV2)
    I got Diagnosed with Herpes, I have been dealing with Herpes for the past 2 years. Until I got a review online about natural cure people testifying how DR. ODOGWU cures them with his herbal treatment. And I ordered the treatment, after taking it for 21 days I totally got cured with DR. ODOGWU treatment. I’m recommending you diagnose herpes should get this treatment and be cured of it. You can contact his email address via drodogwuherbalhome@outlook.com or whatsapp him +2348075522105
    Dr. ODOGWU also cures the following virus and many more…
    1} Cancer
    2} Diabetes
    3} Hepatitis
    4} fibroid
    5} herpes
    6} Lupus

    ReplyDelete
  29. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man DR.IMOUDU. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 3months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great DR.IMOUDU online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly grateful, i pray you have a long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348109609753, one thing i love most about DR.IMOUDU is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I still don’t know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man DR.IMOUDU. After been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 3months ago, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great DR.IMOUDU online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured from the bottom of my heart. I'm truly grateful, i pray you have a long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on whats-app with this mobile number +2348109609753, one thing i love most about DR.IMOUDU is honestly, and he is very polite with his patience, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A VERY SHORT STORY HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV2)
    Herpes simplex virus is said to have no cure, just as i was told by my family doctor that herpes can not be cured but can be controlled, Although i was a very stubborn person i never believed in what my doctor told me about herpes having no cure Am a very honest person who believe in nature and i also believed that there could be cure somewhere in the world, I kept my faith so strong and kept on doing my research till i finally came across Dr. Aza Blessed from west Africa He is one of the oldest herbalist after Dr. Sebi and total am a living testimony to his herbal cure to herpes, i became herpes Negative on the 17/05/2021 after using the herbal medication DR. Aza BLESSED mailed to me along with the prescriptions and today its been 2 years and herpes is not traceable in my body system, All thanks To Dr. Aza BLESSED For More Info on how to get cured Contact DR . Aza now on EMAIL : (drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com ) Or CALL/WHATS APP (+1(315) 795 1518 ) or his website:www.drazaherbalcenter.com ..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Before people said there is no cure for herpes virus but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,herpes virus can be cured through Africans roots and herbs, dr.ubarlo he is the one of the great herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this virus last month he share his herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this virus when the cure have already be find by dr.ubarlo email him on drubarlohome@gmail.com or Whatsapp number +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete
  33. Must read! I'm from US taxes, for a year now i have been living with this virus called HERPES VIRUS and i have been taking some medications from my Doctor and there was no improvement, All thanks to God almighty for using Dr Aza for curing my Herpes Virus with the help of his powerful root and herbs...Well i do not have much to say, with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Aza to reach me when i thought it is all over, today i am now happy after the medical doctor have confirmed my status Negative, i have never in my life believed that HERPES could be cure by any herbal medicine. so i want to use this medium to reach other persons who is suffering from any deadly disease or herpesvirus you can contact Dr Aza on his email, drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +1(315)7951518 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931..

    ReplyDelete