The small white bumps on your skin which usually appear around your nose, cheeks or eyes are called milia. They’re also known as milk spots and are quite common in babies. They happen as a result of keratin getting trapped under the skin.

How To Get Rid of White Fat Bumps Around Eyes Naturally
Credit:justnaturalme.com
Milk spots can often happen after some skin care treatment like laser treatments, steroid creams, sun exposure, burns or blisters. As they’re nothing serious and have no unwanted side-effects on your overall health if you have milk spots don’t be alarmed.

They may not pose a health risk but they are still unpleasant to look at and many people would like to get rid of them. Luckily for you, there are a few very effective natural remedies you can use to get rid of milk spots and we’ll share with you a couple of them:


7 EFFECTIVE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR MILIA (MILK SPOTS)

Oatmeal
Oatmeal is an excellent remedy for milk spots.
Grind oatmeal with a spice grinder, you can grind a larger amount and store it for later use, for this remedy you’ll only need a tablespoon of oatmeal.
Until everything is combined into a thick paste mix the oatmeal with a few drops of water.
Paying special attention to the areas with milk spotsexfoliate your face with this oatmeal paste.




Steam treatment
When it comes to milk spotssteaming is a simple technique but a rather effective one.
Boil some water and pour it in a small basin.
Position your face over the steaming water and cover your head with a towel so that the steam is focused on your face.
Let the steam open your pores and for best results perform this treatment every day.

Honey
Honey is a remedy for everything, including milk spots.
Just apply some honey on your milk spots every day but make sure the honey you use is organic; it’s the best one for this use.
For about 20 minutes leave the honey on your face and rinse your face with some warm water.

Tomato Juice

Against milk, spot tomato juice is also an effective natural remedy.
Grab one tomato, cut it into half and rub its juice over the milk spots on your face.
Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Repeat the treatment twice a week for best results.

Castor Oil
Castor oil is an excellent oil with a plethora of health benefits.
It’s mostly used for hair growth and eyebrows and eyelashes thickening but it’s effective against milk spots as well.
Combine 1tsp of the oil with 1tsp of olive oil and apply the mixture directly on the milk spots.
Leave the mixture on for 10-20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.

Sugar + Lemon exfoliation
The excellent method for milk spots elimination is a nice exfoliation once or two times per week.
Here’s how you can do it: mix 1tsp of sugar with a drizzle of lemon juice and massage your face with this mixture.
Using circular motion gently apply it over the milk spots. For a few minutes massage the milk spots and rinse with water afterward.

Tea Tree Oil
For milk spotstea, tree oil is a great remedy.
You can find it in almost every health store and it’s very good for all kinds of skin problems thanks to its antibacterial properties.
For best results buy a good quality tea tree oil.
Apply the tea tree oil on the affected areas and leave it on during the night.
Rinse it off with some water when you get up the next morning.
The oil is super grease so you might want to tie your hair overnight to avoid greasing it.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

1 comments so far,Add yours

  1. Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
    or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931..

    ReplyDelete